save energy education lesson plans

  • ninalynn62
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      I konw there were some people looking for information for their
      childrens teachers...as a teacher there are also several other things
      out there availabe the save energy alliance has great downloadable
      lesson plans
      http://www.ase.org/section/_audience/educators/lessons/elem/

      www.need.org
      also april 15th -22nd is national environmental education week
      http://www.eeweek.org/

      and there are lots of lesson plans out there that week....

      my students right now are participating in a project with the seniors
      center in galvesto where out students have gone in and interviewed the
      seniors about what types of energy they used as children and growing
      up and how that has changed.....asking things like
      how did you clean your rugs...wash your clothes.....cook your
      food...heat your homes....now they are making books with the
      information given them and will go back and present this information
      to the seniors along with sharing some of the things they have learned
      about the sources of energy avialable now...and conservation of energy
      etc...has been a great project so far....