Re: [hreg] Assistance in the Houston area

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      I am in Florida as we speak have been speaking with an arquitect also anybody knows if there is something like what Laverne does over here in Florida?

      David Power <dpower@...> wrote:
        I received this request for some assistance I the Houston are, a little out of my territory anyone interested in the lead, email me off list and Ill pass you the contact info
      David Power dpower@hal-pc. org
      “I am looking for a Houston consultant/contract or to advise on some residential remodeling as we strive for a more energy efficient home. We have floor plans designed, my husband is an architect(just too busy to do this
      research!) Guidance on Solar panels, Geothermal, and rainwater catch systems are a few things we are researching. If you have any suggestions, we would appreciate your help.”

      Evelyn Sardina
      jointhesolution.com/es
      832-606-4750

      Get With It!    " Be the change you want to see in the world"  Gandhi