[hreg] Re: TXSES Newsletter

  • Sorensen, William WR SDPR
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 1999
      Home Depot would be a great place....I think.

    • Kathryn Houser
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 1999
        Sorensen, William WR SDPR wrote:

        > Home Depot would be a great place....I think.

        ABSOLUTELY!! We leave them at Home Depot here in Austin and acknowledge
        them for carrying sustainable lumber, compact flourescents, low VOC
        paints, etc, at the same time. We also use public libraries--they almost
        HAVE to take any non-profit newsletter. The obvious ones for eco-aware
        folks would be Whole Foods and natural foods restaurants. (Surely
        Houston has some?!?) Thanks to all for your efforts to spread the word!
        Kathryn
      • Steve Stelzer
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
          Charlie: Leave some at Whole Foods on Alabama & Shepherd. We also ought to
          talk to Home Depots here, maybe they might act like their Austin colleagues
          in this regard.

          Steve

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
            Steve,
            The last time I tried to leave some copies of the Houston Peace News at Whole
            Foods on Shepard they told me they now charge $20 per month to leave stuff
            there - isn't that nice? I know of several places where I can leave a few but
            won't be able to distribute all of them myself. Anyone else want to get some
            and spread them around at NASA or wherever? I could bring them to the next
            meeting (if I don't have another conflict as I did last time) and we could
            divide them up. BTW, when and where is the next meeting, or has it been
            scheduled?
            Charlie