Re: [hreg] Methane to Markets

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007
      I, too, am impressed with Ron Paul.  Is he running for president?

      Edward Kramer <onekindr@...> wrote:
      John Lennon had a beautiful song titled Imagine-that kind of summed up the dilema between greed and compromise. Our government is designed as a control measure for the protection of wealth, the Federal Reserve System under the guise of lobby and Free speech for bribary writes laws that promiotes consumption- not conservation of energy products. From improper wiring of electric motors, to inefficient internal combustion engines,suppression of competing inventions (water powered cars) to modifications that improve gas mileage, the 'government" MIB make sure that it is business and waste as usual. One inventor discovered inventing a  fuel modification
      device that generates on board hydrogen energy,that a computer chip actually senses when fuel efficiency exceeds the "rated" EPA stated MPG that causes the fuel injector to shoot in more fuel than is needed., hence reducing the improved fuel mileage back to the EPA rated low mpg. Now, our government wouldn't do that-wood it?
      The government has a law that you cannot modify the exhaust system of any automobile, even if your modification improves gas mileage and your air emmissions are reduced. There is only one candidate for president who is on the new train to freedom and understands the real changes that are needed, and that is our Ron Paul.

      Edward