employment

  • smokindave747
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      I am not sure if this is the right forum for this.....but..........I
      am looking for a career change and have always been very interested in
      R.E.. I have half of an engineering degree , a B.S. and have
      extensive experience as an aircraft mechanic and pilot. Any body
      looking for an enthusiastic self-starter ?
    • Susan Modikoane
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007

        Check out this website for jobs with wind farms, etc. internationally.

        smokindave747 <smokindave@...> wrote:
        I am not sure if this is the right forum for this.....but. ......... I
        am looking for a career change and have always been very interested in
        R.E.. I have half of an engineering degree , a B.S. and have
        extensive experience as an aircraft mechanic and pilot. Any body
        looking for an enthusiastic self-starter ?

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Susan Modikoane
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
          Here is a site for jobs for engineers in Renewable Energy.  Good luck!

          http://www.greenengineeringjobs.com/

          smokindave747 <smokindave@...> wrote:
          I am not sure if this is the right forum for this.....but. ......... I
          am looking for a career change and have always been very interested in
          R.E.. I have half of an engineering degree , a B.S. and have
          extensive experience as an aircraft mechanic and pilot. Any body
          looking for an enthusiastic self-starter ?

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • David Power
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007

            Sounds perfect for a job in the wind industry,  try EnergyCentralJobs.com.