Fw: please help RE: Solar Heating

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2001
      HREG,

      I receive about 2 messages per week on behalf of HREG, due to publication of our e-mail contact address (hreg@...).  A recent inquirer just gave me permission to pass his earlier request on to this group.  The subject is passive solar.  In particular, he has plans to solar heat and store water for heating his home.  If any of you have ideas or answers to his questions, I will be glad to pass them on to the gentleman in Arkansas.  Read on and hopefully respond.  Thanks.

      Jonathan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2001
        For the gentleman in AR:

        RE: Parabolic thermal concentrators:

        http://www.acrosolarlasers.com/

        Andrew
        Andrew H. McCalla
        Meridian Energy Systems, Inc.
        Solar-Electric System Design, Installation, and Service.
        P.O. Box 5810
        Austin, TX 78763
        Tel: 512-477-3050
        Fax: 512-477-3035