wind generation $s

  • Henry H Haynes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      I'm planning to do a little writing regarding wind generation, and I'm looking for quotable sources.  Where can I find the average/approx. cost of a single unit, expected output, number of residences this would service, etc.  Obviously there are many variables, so I reiterate that I'm looking for generally accepted numbers.  I'll appreciate any guidance.

      Thanks,
      Henry
    • Jessica Drummond
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007