SunCube update

  • Greg Watson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
      Hi Guys,

      We are pleased to announce that GGE have secured our first international SunCube manufacturing partner. ES System of Korea will build a 30 MW SunCube manufacturing facility there.

      We are looking for US manufacturing partners so if anyone in Texas is interested or knows of someone who is interested please contact me direct.

      Texas is such an ideal place to build and use SunCubes and there are so many interested folks there that I have taken the liberty of posting this to this Texas based group. I hope I have not offended anyone with my Australian ways.

      All the best,
      Greg Watson, CEO
      Green and Gold Energy
      Adelaide, South Australia
      +61 408 843 089, Skype "gowatson"
      http://www.greenandgoldenergy.com.au
      Online SunBall discussion group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sunball
    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
        Hi Greg
        I just asked about this for our company.  I am fowarding the email to you, hope this works. Congratulations. Evelyn Sardina

        Greg Watson <greg.watson@...> wrote:
[...]

        jointhesolution.com/es
        832-606-4750

        Get With It!    " Be the change you want to see in the world"  Gandhi

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Kevin Conlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007

          No worries, mate!  You haven’t offended anyone!

          ________________________

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

[...]