energy news

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001
      Hi this is diane clemens: don't you find the news just fascinating re:
      energy costs, price of gas & oil? Our families in Ohio are flabbergasted by
      the rate hikes this year just when they are being hit w/ lots of cold & snow.
      My friend visited Minnesota in December and it was 50 below zero! Maybe now
      we can implement some renewable energy options? On AOL news today, they are
      talking about how much corporations are paying for heat and A/C. Why not
      supplement renewables now?