Letter to Legislators

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      The state and national Legislatures are starting the new sessions for 2007, and now is the time to a let them know that Texas needs more renewable energy - not dirty coal and nuclear waste.   Below is a simple letter that makes the point.  It will only take 15 minutes of your time, and have a positive effect for generations to come.  Send this letter (handwritten or typed), signed by you, to your legislatures, whose name and address can be found at this web site:
      For example, mine are:
      US Texas Senators Cornyn and Hutchison in Washington , DC (Yours will be the same)
      US Representative Nick Lampson in Washington , DC
      Texas State Senator Mike Jackson in Austin
      Texas State Representative John Davis in Austin
      (five letters to five people)
      Dear Honorable _____:

      We want secure, RENEWABLE ENERGY, and we donÂ’t want coal pollution or nuclear waste.

      Please pass legislation that would encourage more of our energy supply to come from renewable energy.

      I look forward to hearing about your legislative support for renewable energy.

      Sincerely,