RE: [hreg] Rastra

  • John Sherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Wanda and David:
           We would recommend that you look at the quality and performance characteristics of ThermaSteel (SIP's) Structurally Insulated Panels if you are interested in building a high performance, healthy and energy efficient home in Austin.

           ThermaSteel's website is www.thermasteelcorp.com

         John

      John .Sherman
      EarthLink Revolves Around You.