RE: [hreg] January Meeting Minutes

  • John Sherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Michael:
         Congratulations on your reelection as President of HREG

       I attended your October Houston Solar Tour last year, saw some interesting features and met some qualified and dedicated people at the same time.Thanks for hosting this important aspect of our energy efficiency commitments.

        I am presently serving as the President of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE),  Lone Star Chapter, here in Houston. Our goals cover a multitude of interests in the worldwide energy markets and Solar is certainly one of interests.

        We meet four times a year typically at the HESS Club, this meeting includes a luncheon and is normally attended by 50-60 members, more when the subject matter is of particular interest.

         Our first meeting of this year will be held on Feb. 20th and I would like to know if you , or one of your officers, Such as John Gardner, would be interested and available to make a presentation at this meeting concerning HREG and Solar Power and Thermal Systems. Based on the short notice and our urgent need to confirm the meeting subject this week,  please advise your interest and availability as soon as possible.

         Thanks and regards,
          John

      John E.Sherman, President
      AEE Lone Star Chapter