[hreg] Re: Tour of Homes

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
      Jonathan and Diane Clemens here...we'd like to do the solar tour in Austin
      10/16.
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 1999
        Did anyone go?  I'd be interested in your impressions.  I was unable to go this year, but enjoyed the last 2 years' tours.

        Robert Johnston

        *   Robert Johnston -- Member # FGW-193     *
        *  AllAdvantage.com ==> Get Paid to Browse  *
        * EARN FREE MONEY!!!  NO KIDDING!  NO WORK! *
        * Get paid to browse the web as you usually *
        * do.  Just display a small web banner ad   *
        * while you are doing it.  Check it out...  *
        http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FGW193