RE: [hreg] meeting

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2007

      We’re going to send something out that has websites related to what we talked about. The topic for the meeting was active solar thermal.  The “call for action” was to get involved in the political process as well as using energy efficiency and renewable energy in your own life.  Keep up the good work!