RE: [hreg] Hydrogen economy and such:GINGER

  • EXT-Mendell, Christopher N
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2001
      Someone asked about "Ginger" the invention. I found a reference in the
      Houston Chronicle, Wed., 1-10-01, Business section, page 4C.
      Chris

    • Kevin L. Conlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2001
        Thanks Chris, That's the article I saw, but the description was vague and
        enticing. I was wondering if anyone had any other information on Ginger,
        and whether it was related to transportation, energy, etc...Anyone else know
        anything???? Regards, Kevin

      • pketchand@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2001
          Check out the article at: http://www.msnbc.com/news/515311.asp

          I don't know if it will be anymore revealing than the one in the
          Chronicle. It doesn't seem that there is much concrete out there
          right now, just quite a bit of hype.

          --- In hreg@egroups.com, "Kevin L. Conlin" <kconlin@s...> wrote:
          > Thanks Chris, That's the article I saw, but the description was
          vague and
          > enticing. I was wondering if anyone had any other information on
          Ginger,
          > and whether it was related to transportation, energy, etc...Anyone
          else know
          > anything???? Regards, Kevin
        • EXT-Mendell, Christopher N
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2001
            I took a look at the gadget sketch.... I'm not too sure about
            gingerscooting on a day like today!
            Chris