RE: [hreg] Help with solar info please

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007

      Thanks for the ideas, Susan and Bashir.  I’ll try Clifton .  I looked again at SunLab (Sandia/NREL) website and found another old report.

      The objective of the Nevada 1-MW Solar Dish-

      Engine Project is to demonstrate 1 megawatt of

      dish-engine, field-validation, power generation

      systems in a solar plant near Las Vegas , NV .

      The installation and testing of the systems will

      occur over a period of three years starting in

      2002 and continuing though 2004.

      I don’t think that happened.