Re: [hreg] Re:Apollo Challenge

  • Ed Sarlls
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 23, 2007
      Phillip, Hang in there. Some get off topic occasionally. Some get a enthusiastic about energy schemes. You just have to ignore the chaff and pick out the wheat.

      Thanks for joining.
      Ed Sarlls
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 23, 2007

        Phillip,

        I assure you the purpose of Houston Renewable Energy Group and our YahooGroup is to advance renewable energy.  It’s great to have you as part of the group and I hope we keep it that way.  We do ban people for going too far off topic and remind people from time to time not to put down others.  But we don’t (can’t) moderate each message from over 400 members, so sometime passions show.

        Thanks for the reminder.  We have members from all faiths and political parties and we must remember to respect that.  We are united in believing that renewable energy is smart.  Even President Bush acknowledged that in his speech an hour ago (“solar, wind”).  [Let’s just hope Congress forgets the part about clean coal and nuclear.]  J

        Mike

        P.S. I’m not totally opposed to R&D on “clean coal” and cautious limited use of nuclear, but let’s give the smart RE solution a better try first.