HREG events

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2007

      Many thanks to Sue, James, Joyce & Maheep for their help Monday at the MLK day community event!  The turn out was low, but we had a good time getting to know each other and we made a few good contacts.

      Ed is going to represent us at a Middle School Energy Fair on Jan. 31st – Thanks Ed!

      We have one Earth Day event scheduled already, at the Woodlands on April 14th.

      Remember our HREG meeting on January 28th at 2pm at Park Place branch Houston Library.  More details to follow.

    • Violeta Archer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23
        Hello Everyone!

        Just a friendly reminder to check out the HREG events calendar.

        Last night's presentation on how to reduce YOUR carbon footprint was great. We've posted the speaker's presentation and photos on the website and on Facebook, respectively.

        Have a great weekend!