RE: [hreg] Re: Renewable Energy Exhibit Opportunities

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2001

      Thanks James.  So, let’s make it

      > James 8:30-10

      > Joyce 10-12

      > Susan 12 - 2
      > Maheep 2 – 5 (or maybe we’ll shut down a little earlier)

      I got this note about parking:

      It'll be your choice between the hotel's parking garage and one of the relatively nearby street lots or public garages.  I've been trying to find a nice (aka free) parking solution downtown but I don't think there is one.

      HREG can reimburse your parking if you like; save your receipt.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
        Mike, I am confirmed.

        Joyce Lattimore

        mewert@... wrote:
        That sounds great!
        How about:
        Joyce 9 - lunch
        Susan 11 - 2
        Maheep 2 - 5
        I'll plan to arrive at 8:30 to set up and stay the day.

        Thanks for volunteering! !!!

        The Crowne Plaza is at 1700 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002. I'll see

        Get your own web address.