Re: [hreg] Methane digesters

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2007
      I never said anything about easy, as a matter of fact I said I would be
      building a small one to get acquainted with the process. The processors
      in Nepal are built for family farms, not agribusiness. I am aware of
      the problems with temperature, but also the problems of scale. Chicken
      factories have a totally different set of values from a sustainable
      farm, what we think is worth doing, agribusiness doesn't. Cost benefit
      to a sustainable farm is very different from agribusiness. We are
      concerned with more than just dollars and we don't use paid help. If I
      believed the statements of agribusiness, I wouldn't have a farm. They
      are forever telling me I can't do what I do, do.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim