[hreg] Re: HREG status

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 1999
      JClem412@... wrote:

      > HREG,
      >
      > YES, to having HREG a chapter of the TXSES.
      >
      > I am interested in being a TXSES board representative. I have flexibility in
      > my work and personal schedule, which can help.
      >
      > An idea for the November 1999 meeting might be Solar 2000. Also, we could
      > get a rep from a Renewable Energy company, particularly an oil&gas company
      > doing solar or other renewable energy.
      >
      > Jonathan A. Clemens

      I want to be sure that all of you HREG folks know that the annual TXSES
      general membership meeting (followed by a potluck dinner) is Sunday, Oct. 17th.
      At this meeting, general direction is discussed, plus we will be taking
      nominations
      for several open board seats.

      Chuck Wright
    • Ewert, Mike
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
        I would like to nominate Jonathan Clemens as the HREG representative to the
        TXSES board of directors. He and I met at lunch yesterday and I think he
        would make a great representative for us. If there are no objections, I
        suggest that he introduce himself as such at the TXSES annual meeting in
        Austin on Sunday morning. He is planning to attend the tour of solar homes
        on Saturday and stay for the meeting. I hope some of the rest of you make
        it to Austin this weekend as well.

        YES, to having HREG a chapter of the TXSES.

        I am interested in being a TXSES board representative. I have flexibility
        in
        my work and personal schedule, which can help.

        An idea for the November 1999 meeting might be Solar 2000. Also, we could
        get a rep from a Renewable Energy company, particularly an oil&gas company
        doing solar or other renewable energy.

        Jonathan A. Clemens

        @Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service. Protect your files before
        you lose them. Easy, Reliable, Secure online backups. INSTALL
        today. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/938

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg
      • Kim & Garth Travis
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
          I second the nomination.
          Kim Travis
        • Singh, Baldeo
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
            Jonathan Clemens is an excellent choice for the TXSES board. I met him once
            at our Sierra Club meeting and enjoyed the interaction.

            Good luck.

            Baldeo Singh