RE: [hreg] Re: Renewable Energy Exhibit Opportunities

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2001

      Thanks James.  So, let’s make it

      > James 8:30-10

      > Joyce 10-12

      > Susan 12 - 2
      > Maheep 2 – 5 (or maybe we’ll shut down a little earlier)

      I got this note about parking:

      It'll be your choice between the hotel's parking garage and one of the relatively nearby street lots or public garages.  I've been trying to find a nice (aka free) parking solution downtown but I don't think there is one.

      HREG can reimburse your parking if you like; save your receipt.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2007

        mewert@... wrote:
        That sounds great!
        How about:
        Joyce 9 - lunch
        Susan 11 - 2
        Maheep 2 - 5
        I'll plan to arrive at 8:30 to set up and stay the day.

        Thanks for volunteering! !!!

        The Crowne Plaza is at 1700 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002. I'll see

      • jgardiner9
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
          Mike, I'll come along to help you set up, if I may, and I can also
          come back lunchtime/ afternoon for a couple of hours.

          regards
          James

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Susan Modikoane <suemodikoane@...> wrote:

          > Let me know if you can cut me down on the time a little, if anyone
          else volunteers. Otherwise I will gladly serve the planet!

          > mewert@... wrote: That sounds great!
          > How about:
          > Joyce 9 - lunch
          > Susan 11 - 2
          > Maheep 2 - 5
          > I'll plan to arrive at 8:30 to set up and stay the day.
          >
          > Thanks for volunteering!!!!
          >
          > The Crowne Plaza is at 1700 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002. I'll
          see
          > if I can find out anything about parking options.

        • Joyce Lattimore

> [...]
            > finances.
            > >
            > > Exhibit rates for the Technology Expo are $400 for corporations or
            > govenment agencies; $250 for small businesses, non-profits, and
            > inventors; and $50 for NSBE member-owned businesses. Exhibit rates
            > for the Community Exhibits on Monday are $100 for corporations or
            > government agencies; $50 for small businesses, non-profits, and
            > inventors; and $40 for NSBE member-owned businesses.
            > >
            > > All events will be held at the Crowne Plaza Downtown. Registration
            > forms can be downloaded at http://www.nsbe- hsc.org/sprc/ downloads. htm.
            > Please contact me for more information.
            > >
            > > Dr. Robert Howard
            > > Registration Chairpeson
            > > NSBE Strategic Planning and Research Conference

            > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

            Get your own web address.