RE: [hreg] contributions to the solar panel project

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007

      Great!  I will send in the matching amount (up to $500) for whatever is donated by 1/15/07.  Knightsbridge has received $400 from HREG so far, they said.  Those of you who have promised to donate but haven’t sent the money yet, please try to do so by the 15th.  Thanks!

      Provided the money is received, it looks like we are on track to contribute over $1000 to this worthy project.  It isn’t too late for others to join if you’d like to contribute.

      Robert

      How is the solar project going?  I mailed a check for 50 dollars, just in case you are still keeping a tally.  Later, Evelyn

      Evelyn Sardina
      jointhesolution. com/es

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
        I was very sad when one of the contributors felt  his 50 dollars was too small of a contribution. I just wanted to say that any contribution is wonderful even if only for $1. At my work, my company matches our donations. They have many different charities to choose from.  I donate $1 per week to Habitat for Humanity and the company matches it. The company has around 3,000 employees.( 52 x 2 = 104 ) If everyone in the my company donated 1 dollar it would ad up to $312,000 a year. Collectivity is the name of the game!   I love being a part of something bigger and because this cause is directly related to energy, think of all the blessings that a donation will bring.

        Namaste,
        Evelyn

        Robert Johnston <junk1@...> wrote:
        Great!  I will send in the matching amount (up to $500) for whatever is donated by 1/15/07.  Knightsbridge has received $400 from HREG so far, they said.  Those of you who have promised to donate but haven’t sent the money yet, please try to do so by the 15th.  Thanks!
        Provided the money is received, it looks like we are on track to contribute over $1000 to this worthy project.  It isn’t too late for others to join if you’d like to contribute.
        Robert

        How is the solar project going?  I mailed a check for 50 dollars, just in case you are still keeping a tally.  Later, Evelyn

        Evelyn Sardina
        jointhesolution. com/es
        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Evelyn Sardina
        jointhesolution.com/es

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Robert Johnston
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007

          The TV documentary coverage of Knightsbridge is on KUHT (Channel 10?) at 10 pm on Jan. 23.  I believe they will cover the solar panel project, but I’m not positive (Knightsbridge has other projects too).

          Robert