HREG Tour Report

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      HREG sponsored a great Renewable Energy Home Tour on October 7, 2006.

      We hope you were a part of it.  If not, we hope you will join us in October 2007 - or even better, be a part of organizing it to help educate our fellow Houstonians.  :)

      The final numbers are in and pictures from this year's tour have been posted, so we wanted to give you a report.

      You can see the pictures at:  http://www.txses.org/hreg/events.php

      We estimate that 600 people toured one or more of our 8 great "green" houses.  That's more than double last year's attendance.   Total income was $4013 and total expenses were $2467, resulting in a profit for HREG of $1546.

      We collected about 200 e-mail addresses and invited them to join HREG; only 14 of those that signed in were already members.

      Thank you once again to all who helped and attended!

      Your 2006 Tour Organizers,

      Kathleen, Mike, Mark & Chris