RE: [hreg] Re: Solar energy related charity opportunity

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 29, 2006

      Thanks to Susan and Julie, we are up to $450 + $450 match = $900.  And I know some others of you are thinking about it.  Please donate directly on the Knightsbridge website, mention HREG, and let me know the amount (you don’t have to do it publicly here if you don’t want to; I’ll keep your name anonymous if you prefer to let me know offline and ask for anonymity.  However, your name may encourage others to participate as well).

      Robert