At the end of year 1 of solar tax credits

  • mewert@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006
      First, thanks to Susan Sloan for pointing out in her 12/11 post the news
      about wind and solar tax credit extensions. That's great! I had not
      heard. You can read more about the solar credit at: http://www.seia.org/

      Early this year at an HREG meeting I said there would be some sort of
      prize for the HREG member who first installed a solar water heater or PV
      system and took advantage of the federal tax credit. Hopefully there
      will be more than one. So, please let the group know if you have
      purchased solar this year and intend to file for the 30% tax credit.

      If you didn't make it in the first year crowd, it's time to make
      resolutions for 2007. :)

      Mike