Re: [hreg] Fw: solar Boeing Spectrolab

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
      Dear Greg:

      Thanks for your reply. I am eager to get my hands on one SunCube -- I thought I had put
      myself down for one about 13-15 months ago, when you were taking tentative orders as you
      planned to enter full production in Feb 2006 (as I recall). Last year, at the December
      Solstice (winter for us, summer for you, of course) I spent some time looking at where
      an array of 3-4 SunBalls could be installed on my son's property near Austin, Texas,
      without being shaded by trees, etc.

      Please let me know when I might get a SunCube (and co$t$, etc...) as I hope to be able
      to have it put through its paces by some folks in this area who are infinitely more
      knowledgeable technically than I am (I'm just an old dreamer).

      Thanks!

      Ariel
      there is NO ONE who will help.