geothermal heating/cooling

  • ajsinits
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      we are moving next summer in one of the communities in sugar land. i already upgraded the
      insulation to the house to the BIBS system which is blown in fiberglass insulation since the
      builder does not offer foam insulation. my next project, if ever the homeowners association
      will allow me, my next project is to replace my AC/heating system to geothermal source. i
      would like to ask if anybody knows of a reliable geothermal system designer/installer in the
      houston area. your information will be greatly appreciated.

      thank you.

      raymond