[hreg] Re: HREG status

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 1999
      HREG,

      YES, to having HREG a chapter of the TXSES.

      I am interested in being a TXSES board representative. I have flexibility in
      my work and personal schedule, which can help.

      An idea for the November 1999 meeting might be Solar 2000. Also, we could
      get a rep from a Renewable Energy company, particularly an oil&gas company
      doing solar or other renewable energy.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
    • Chuck Wright
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 1999
        JClem412@... wrote:

        > HREG,
        >
        > YES, to having HREG a chapter of the TXSES.
        >
        > I am interested in being a TXSES board representative. I have flexibility in
        > my work and personal schedule, which can help.
        >
        > An idea for the November 1999 meeting might be Solar 2000. Also, we could
        > get a rep from a Renewable Energy company, particularly an oil&gas company
        > doing solar or other renewable energy.
        >
        > Jonathan A. Clemens

        I want to be sure that all of you HREG folks know that the annual TXSES
        general membership meeting (followed by a potluck dinner) is Sunday, Oct. 17th.
        At this meeting, general direction is discussed, plus we will be taking
        nominations
        for several open board seats.

        Chuck Wright
      • Ewert, Mike
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
          I would like to nominate Jonathan Clemens as the HREG representative to the
          TXSES board of directors. He and I met at lunch yesterday and I think he
          would make a great representative for us. If there are no objections, I
          suggest that he introduce himself as such at the TXSES annual meeting in
          Austin on Sunday morning. He is planning to attend the tour of solar homes
          on Saturday and stay for the meeting. I hope some of the rest of you make
          it to Austin this weekend as well.

          YES, to having HREG a chapter of the TXSES.

          I am interested in being a TXSES board representative. I have flexibility
          in
          my work and personal schedule, which can help.

          An idea for the November 1999 meeting might be Solar 2000. Also, we could
          get a rep from a Renewable Energy company, particularly an oil&gas company
          doing solar or other renewable energy.

          Jonathan A. Clemens

          @Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service. Protect your files before
          you lose them. Easy, Reliable, Secure online backups. INSTALL
          today. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/938

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg
        • Kim & Garth Travis
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
            I second the nomination.
            Kim Travis
          • Singh, Baldeo
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
              Jonathan Clemens is an excellent choice for the TXSES board. I met him once
              at our Sierra Club meeting and enjoyed the interaction.

              Good luck.

              Baldeo Singh