Re: [hreg] Top News - 4 Die in Missouri As Temperatures Plunge

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006

      Sorry for the inconvernience. This was just an effort to promote your business as well.
      Regards,

      Bashir A. Syed
      P.S. New Registered Name of EnerTech:
      Alt-EnergyTech, Inc,
      1120 NASA Parkway, Ste. 220W
      Houston, TX 77058

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
        It may not matter to you, Kelvin. But for Bashir, who has set his goal to
        make energy affordable to everyone on the planet of the earth, this incidence could have an impact to his heart.

        Every time I saw an SUV on the street, all I want to do is crying.
        Not even to mention how are people in Aferica, in South Asia, and in
        many parts of the world living their lifes. If we believe in God, we should all be crying.

        Kelvin, these things may have nothing to do with renewable energy. But what draw us togather in this group is already beyond energy itself.

        I am convienced the energy  is not an isolated problem.  If we have  hearts,
        we should be able to solve every problems including energy. If we don't, solving energy problem alone is not going to help much.

        Tai

        Kevin Conlin <kconlin@...> wrote:
        Come on, Bashir, please don’t send 8 attachments that have absolutely nothing to do with renewables.

        Thanks.

        ____________ _________ ___
        Kevin Conlin
        Solarcraft, Inc.
        4007 C Greenbriar
        Stafford, TX 77477-4536
        Local (281) 340-1224
        Toll Free (877) 340-1224
        Fax 281 340 1230

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006

          Tai,  First of all, my name is Kevin, not Kelvin.  We all have our soft spots and beliefs, but that is not what this website is all about, and it has nothing to do with God or bad weather in Missouri, it has to do with sharing information about renewable energy.  I merely asked Bashir not to send 8 attachments, which I and I’m sure others opened up, that have nothing to do with the topic or intent of this list.  I was merely asking him to be more considerate, and would ask you to do the same, if you want to talk philosophy or crying about SUV’s then please contact me offline and do not waste everyone’s time.

          Thank you.

          ________________________

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

          Stafford, TX 77477-4536

          Local (281) 340-1224

          Toll Free (877) 340-1224

          Fax 281 340 1230

          kconlin@...

          www.solarcraft.net

[...]

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • Bashir Syed
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006

            Kevin:
            Greetings! Your point was well taken. Sometime I forget to delete the attachments. To err is human, and to forgive divine!
            Regards,

            Bashir A. Syed

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006

              Hi Bashir, You’re forgiven!!

              Regards,  Kevin

              ________________________

              Kevin Conlin

              Solarcraft, Inc.

              4007 C Greenbriar

              Stafford, TX 77477-4536

              Local (281) 340-1224

              Toll Free (877) 340-1224

              Fax 281 340 1230

              kconlin@...

              www.solarcraft.net

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006

                Tempest in a teapot!

                This morning when I read Bashir’s message very quickly, I initially thought it was not only off-topic but off-base:  claiming that the deaths were due to not having renewable resources.  But Bashir is normally such a reasonable member of this forum, I couldn’t believe that he would use such poor judgment and draw such unscientific conclusions, so I read it a second and then a third time, and realized that isn’t what he was trying to say at all.  I think his point was simply that—as gulf-coast hurricane victims can also attest—natural disasters, storms, etc., lead to power outages on a regular basis.  If everyone had an emergency “off the grid” backup power supply (or heating, if living up north) and lighting source, they’d be prepared for a “rainy day”, as Bashir put it.  Read that way, I think Bashir makes a good point and it is on-topic.  Wouldn’t you agree?

                As for the 8 attachments, if you view the message in a full HTML reader, I think you’ll see that they are just embedded icons, etc., in article that he attached.  It isn’t as if Bashir attached a bunch of stuff to his text message.

                So... everyone take a deep breath and be glad you aren’t living in Missouri , and let’s chill out Texas style.  J

                Robert Johnston

                This is the result of total dependence on conventional energy sources. When people choose alternates for the rainy days, that is the key for the survival. Everyone must have access to ALTERNATE source of Energy to meet such challenges for survival! Solar for Lighting (even inexpensive Solar Lanterns) and biomass pellets for home heating, plus emergency rations.

                AT&T Worldnet.

                Top News

                Email This Pagenews logo