RE: [hreg] Egan & Hinson

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2006

      Lunce,

      I would give Central City Air a call. I don’t think there is a better heating and cooling company in Houston, very efficient units designed for the Houston climate and a great team of installers. It doesn’t matter how good the gear is if the installation is botched..

      713-861-1977

      http://www.centralcityair.com/index2.htm

      Highly Recommended

      David Power