RE: [hreg] New Approach to Solar

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006

      I don’t know what equipment they are selling, but I do recognize the unusual grid pattern on the cells they feature on their site, they are horrible modules, terrible quality and we will absolutely will not use them for our systems.

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536