Applied Materials and silicon for solar cells

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006

      I ran across this article today and thought some of you might be interested too.  It discusses Applied Materials from an investment standpoint, but what is relevant to this forum is the strategy the company is pursuing.  With Applied Material’s track record in chip manufacturing equipment, if they are in fact going after solar cell manufacturers to improve yields, then that bodes well for future prices of solar cells.

      http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/JubaksJournal/BraveNewWorldOfTechStocks.aspx

      Robert Johnston