RE: [hreg] We need moderators

  • Shafer, Mark B
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2006
      I'd be willing to help.  Just need specifics on what I can do.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006

        I ran across this article today and thought some of you might be interested too.  It discusses Applied Materials from an investment standpoint, but what is relevant to this forum is the strategy the company is pursuing.  With Applied Material’s track record in chip manufacturing equipment, if they are in fact going after solar cell manufacturers to improve yields, then that bodes well for future prices of solar cells.

        http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/JubaksJournal/BraveNewWorldOfTechStocks.aspx

        Robert Johnston