Re: [hreg] We need moderators

  • Claudia Boake
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
      I can help with some of the off list stuff. Please let me know what you
      need.
      Claudia

      Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

      >Greetings,
      >I am no longer able to handle this list by myself. The work load is
      >getting to be too much. I need a couple of people to volunteer to be
      >moderators.
      >
      >It is not just on list stuff, since this list is extremely well
      >behaved and does not need moderation for flame wars. It is the off
      >list, requests for posting of announcements, applications to join and
      >people that can't figure out how to change their settings since Yahoo
      >constantly changes things.
      >
      >Mike has more to do than he can handle already. We have over 400
      >people on this list, surely a couple of you can help out.
      >
      >Bright Blessings,
      >Kim
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Shafer, Mark B
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2006
        I'd be willing to help.  Just need specifics on what I can do.

        Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

        >Greetings,
        >I am no longer able to handle this list by
        myself. The work load is
        >getting to be too much. I need a couple of
        people to volunteer to be
        >moderators.
        >
        >It is not just on
        list stuff, since this list is extremely well
        >behaved and does not need
        moderation for flame wars. It is the off
        >list, requests for posting of
        announcements, applications to join and
        >people that can't figure out how
        to change their settings since Yahoo
        >constantly changes
        things.

        >Mike has more to do than he can handle already. We have
        over 400
        >people on this list, surely a couple of you can help
        out.

        >Bright Blessings,
        >Kim
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups
        Links

      • Robert Johnston
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006

          I ran across this article today and thought some of you might be interested too.  It discusses Applied Materials from an investment standpoint, but what is relevant to this forum is the strategy the company is pursuing.  With Applied Material’s track record in chip manufacturing equipment, if they are in fact going after solar cell manufacturers to improve yields, then that bodes well for future prices of solar cells.

          http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/JubaksJournal/BraveNewWorldOfTechStocks.aspx

          Robert Johnston