New Approach to Solar

  • ionadianne
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
      Wondering if anyone is familiar with system? Check out this website
      http://www.citizenre.net
    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
        My quick look says this is a sales pitch, which probably doesn't belong in "hreg". If
        Massachussets wants to alleviate their energy problem, they should:
        - 1. Allow offshore drilling so their beaches will be as oil-stained as Galveston.
        - 2. Build a big wind farm offshore even if they don't like how it looks.
        - 3. Be happy to get our natural gas for what it costs to produce it and ship it to
        them (unlike the 70's, when it was so over-regulated that my gas A/C in Clear Lake was
        vastly more expensive than my neighbors who had electric A/C).

        Ariel
        there is NO ONE who will help.
        ------------------------------------

        > Wondering if anyone is familiar with system? Check out this website
        > http://www.citizenre.net
      • Kevin Conlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006

          I don’t know what equipment they are selling, but I do recognize the unusual grid pattern on the cells they feature on their site, they are horrible modules, terrible quality and we will absolutely will not use them for our systems.

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

          Stafford, TX 77477-4536