Re: [hreg] Technical questions

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 11 5:25 AM
      Size of a home has nothing to do with the system one needs to install. It depends on the average total energy per day needed to operate lights, fans, other small appliances (like radio, TV etc.) for a Stand-Alone System, which would require a battery bank to store energy during the time SUN-shine is not available.
      For a grid-tied, one does not need battery-bank to store energy as PV-array continuously feed s the energy to the grid through an Inverter plus a few essential parts.
      Bashir A. Syed