Petition against coal plants

  • William
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hello all,
      Just signed the petition and I still think this element of power
      production shows promise. Link shown below
      http://www.stirlingenergy.com/solar_overview.htm
      The politians may still "stump" over it and complain, the large
      corporations may still monopolize them to make greed money, but at
      least it is "clean energy." Every time the wind blows here (as it did
      the last few days) imagine how much production from clean technology
      is missed here in Texas!! Keep up the good work, and VOTE!!
      Bill Stange