New bookmark file

  • James Ferrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      I've attached a new bookmark file with more links added over the past
      months. The Solar Sites -> Tools section has some interesting info on
      electric tractors, both old and new. The Solar Sites -> Transportation
      section has a few sites on electric bikes.

      If you get on Ebay and do a search on "electric (bicycle,bike,scooter)",
      you can very often find many of them for sale really cheap. And many of the
      scooters are brand new.

      James Ferrill