Re: [hreg] Thank you, thank you, thank you

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
      Mike,
      I am going to speak at the Renewables 2006 conference in Austin Nov. 13. I will talk about the Cool house tour in Austin and the HREG Solar tour in Houston.
      Do you have any statistics about this years tour? Any idea how it compared to last year. Certainly we had alot more people at our house thism year.
      Thanks,
      John