We need moderators

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2006
      Greetings,
      I am no longer able to handle this list by myself. The work load is
      getting to be too much. I need a couple of people to volunteer to be
      moderators.

      It is not just on list stuff, since this list is extremely well
      behaved and does not need moderation for flame wars. It is the off
      list, requests for posting of announcements, applications to join and
      people that can't figure out how to change their settings since Yahoo
      constantly changes things.

      Mike has more to do than he can handle already. We have over 400
      people on this list, surely a couple of you can help out.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim
    • Claudia Boake
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12 6:26 PM
        I can help with some of the off list stuff. Please let me know what you
        need.
        Claudia

        Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

        >Greetings,
        >I am no longer able to handle this list by myself. The work load is
        >getting to be too much. I need a couple of people to volunteer to be
        >moderators.
        >
        >It is not just on list stuff, since this list is extremely well
        >behaved and does not need moderation for flame wars. It is the off
        >list, requests for posting of announcements, applications to join and
        >people that can't figure out how to change their settings since Yahoo
        >constantly changes things.
        >
        >Mike has more to do than he can handle already. We have over 400
        >people on this list, surely a couple of you can help out.
        >
        >Bright Blessings,
        >Kim
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Shafer, Mark B
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13 8:26 AM
          I'd be willing to help.  Just need specifics on what I can do.

          Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

          >Greetings,
          >I am no longer able to handle this list by
          myself. The work load is
          >getting to be too much. I need a couple of
          people to volunteer to be
          >moderators.
          >
          >It is not just on
          list stuff, since this list is extremely well
          >behaved and does not need
          moderation for flame wars. It is the off
          >list, requests for posting of
          announcements, applications to join and
          >people that can't figure out how
          to change their settings since Yahoo
          >constantly changes
          things.

          >Mike has more to do than he can handle already. We have
          over 400
          >people on this list, surely a couple of you can help
          out.

          >Bright Blessings,
          >Kim
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups
          Links

        • Robert Johnston
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14 6:18 PM

            I ran across this article today and thought some of you might be interested too.  It discusses Applied Materials from an investment standpoint, but what is relevant to this forum is the strategy the company is pursuing.  With Applied Material’s track record in chip manufacturing equipment, if they are in fact going after solar cell manufacturers to improve yields, then that bodes well for future prices of solar cells.

            http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/JubaksJournal/BraveNewWorldOfTechStocks.aspx

            Robert Johnston