[hreg] Re: TXSES event calendar

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      Hi Everyone. You may know that we are reworking the TXSES
      web site. I have recently activated an event calendar, which is
      accessible by link from the main TXSES page, http://www.txses.org

      I have included an event category for HREG, so that your
      local events can be tracked separately. I'll send Mike the
      info on how to post, so that you folks can enter your own
      events.

      - C

      ps: You may also be aware that we will be providing you folks
      with space under the txses web page for whatever you want to
      post. So,....

      --
      Chuck Wright
      http://home.earthlink.net/~chucklesw