MSNBC poll on ANWR

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      HREG,

      I encourage all of you to take this opportunity to voice your opinion on
      whether or not to drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. When I
      submitted my vote to the poll (see below) there were 59% voting NO to
      drilling (and climbing!). Please answer the poll.

      Jonathan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        I can't even believe they even considered it!