Re: Change of Email Address

  • scott_kornfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2006
      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      > This type of behavior is extremely rude. The end of every message
      > from HREG gives information on how to change your own settings, and
      > frankly as a sole moderator, I never have time to do for people what
      > they should do for themselves. If you have a problem after trying to
      > fix it yourself, then contact me off list, but posting stuff like
      > this to the list needs to stop.
      > Bright Blessings,
      > Kim

      Hi Kim,

      I appreciate your challenges and frustrations as sole moderator
      however I doubt this was meant to be a nuisance or rude, probably just
      someone who doesn't know or understand groups or lists like this very
      well. And if they just come to the web to read messages and don't get
      a Yahoo e-mail digest they probably haven't seen the link for how to
      update their settings though I agree it would have been helpful if
      they looked first rather than expecting the moderator to handle
      everything for them.

      We need enthused people to stay in the group and help spread the word
      rather to feel or be ashamed and to wander off. Please keep up your
      great work, hang in there, and stay cool.