RE: [hreg] Solar Panels

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2006
      Pghcch_au,

      I think you just aren't talking to the right person.

      We have installed over 55 kW of grid-tied pv systems in Houston.

      Don't despair. It can be done.

      Andrew H. McCalla
      NABCEP Certified Solar PV System Installer (TM)

      Meridian Energy Systems
      2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107
      Austin, TX 78704

      Voice: (512) 448-0055