Bioneers Conference - UH Fri, Sat, Sun

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Today, Saturday and Sunday, the Texas Bioneers Conference exploring
      "practical solutions for earth + people" will be held at University
      of Houston.
      Parts of the concurrent national Bioneers Conference will be
      telecast. http://www.blackwoodland.org/bioneers/ Houston Climate
      Protection Alliance will host a booth at the event.

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643

      "Virtually every progressive issue, ... traces its roots to the
      cultures and institutions of Empire. ... we resolve them all by
      putting Empire behind us ... As the stories of Empire nurture a
      culture of domination ... so the stories of Earth Community nurture a
      culture of partnership, redefine prosperity and security, ... and
      call us to find our place of service in Creation's epic quest." The
      Great Turning, by David
      Korten http://www.davidkorten.org/Books/greatturning.htm