October HREG meeting is different day & place

  • mewert@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      Our October HREG general meeting will not be at it's regular time or
      place on the last Sunday of the month. Instead, it will be:
      from 10am - noon on
      SATURDAY, October 28th
      at Bayou City Farmers Market.
      http://www.urbanharvest.org/farmmarket/index.html
      It is located at 3000 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77098.

      Come early if you would like to shop for fresh, locally grown produce
      and more. The market is open from 8am-12 noon this and every Saturday.
      Buying local food is one of the many Energy Wise things you can do to
      improve our energy situation. To learn others, visit:
      http://www.txses.org/hreg/challenge.php

      This HREG meeting will be a little different than usual, but whether you
      are a regular or not, we hope you will join us. It will be less
      structured than our regular meetings but will still provide opportunity
      to learn about renewable energy and network with other members. We will
      exchange stories of renewable energy projects, talk about plans for the
      future of HREG and write some letters to our leaders.

      I hope to see you there,

      Mike Ewert
      HREG president