Tilted windows

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 5, 2006
      Please note I've changed the Subject title again -- 'tilted' fits better than 'angled'.

      Interesting. I'll have to google Gunnar Birkerts. I remember discussing the tilted
      window idea with the (strange but brilliant) late Roger Rasbach some 30 years ago, but
      as I recall he wasn't interested in any ideas he hadn't incorporated into his "provident
      planner" house in The Woodlands. By the way, if that house still exists at 2701
      Wildwind, Wilding Estates, it would be interesting to visit it for next year's solar
      tour.

      But I digress. I'm proposing to reflect away direct sunlight when it is not wanted in
      the house, yet allowing skylkight in. I think what you describe at the Corning Glass
      museum is something else; I'm talking about cheaply just tilting plain old flat-glass
      windows.

      Ariel
      there is NO ONE who will help.