Membership

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
      HREG,

      FYI, to unsubscribe from the HREG list, send an e-mail to

      As Chuck Wright mentioned before, any member can choose from a variety of options with respect to how messages are read.  Individually, Daily, or Web Only.  Most are reading every message (Individually), some are reading them once a day (Daily), and perhaps a few are not receiving messages, but maintain the option to read them on the web (Web Only).

      I have been receiving occasional requests to delete members from the list.  I would be glad to cancel delivery of messages to certain members, if they request, while still maintaining their membership.  This allows anyone to go to egroups.com and peruse the messages.  So, if any of you feel you would like to take a break from receiving daily e-mails, let me know through hreg@..., but NOT [hreg@egroups.com].   Thanks.

      Jonathan
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
        We just received a great referral from TXSES and to show my gratitude I would like to ask someone if they can please fax or email me a membership application so I can renew our membership.

        Thanks.

        Look for changes to our web site January 2004.
        Our new address is:
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257