Solar Tour poster

  • mewert@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Attached is our official Houston Renewable Energy Tour poster, which you
      can share with your friends by email or posting hard copies. Thanks for
      your help in advertising. See you Saturday!
    • J. P. Malone
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006

        Thanks.

        I cannot read the map because on the PDF it is so small.  Is it possible to get one via email that can be enlarged?

        J. Patrick Malone

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          In Acrobat reader, under View menu, select 'zoom to' and then 200% or 400%